Table of Contents
- 1 Overview of aCalendar
- 2 Main Features of aCalendar
- 3 Good
- 4 Bad
- 5 Is it possible to install aCalendar for PC?
- 6 Installing aCalendar for PC
- 7 Different Methods of Installation
- 8 Top Alternatives for aCalendar on PC
- 9 Google Playstore Rating
- 10 Our Review
- 11 FAQs
- 11.1 How can I download aCalendar- Android Calendar macOS?
- 11.2 Is aCalendar- Android Calendar available in the Google Play Store?
- 11.3 Is aCalendar- Android Calendar for PC FREE?
- 11.4 Is it safe to get aCalendar- Android Calendar on PC?
- 11.5 Can I run aCalendar- Android Calendar on Windows?
- 11.6 Is there an official aCalendar PC version?
aCalendar for PC is an outstanding application for managing your routine tasks. It has intuitive navigation between day, week, month, and agenda view making work breakdown very easy.
Overview of aCalendar
aCalendar- Android calendar is an amazing application that will make your life easier with its outstanding management features. You can create your very customized work breakdown structure with aCalender because it comes with intuitive navigation between day, week, month, and agenda view.
It also supports Google Calendar management services. Moreover, it also uses Android’s native calendar backend and synchronization which is crucial for compatibility.
aCalendar- Android Calendar is also great for business-related personnel because it comes with features like Invite attendees, link contacts, free/busy, private, profiles, and share as ICS. I will show you how to Run Android apps on Windwos 10 PC.
Main Features of aCalendar
This calendar is not your usual one because it has an attractive user interface where you will get multiple theme/UI colors, different background colors, multiple calendar colors, and amazing event colors.
Best for Business
As said earlier, aCalendar is great for business purposes because it is packed with features like Invite attendees, link contacts, free/busy, private, profiles, and share as IC.
It comes with pre installed public holidays (only for some countries), which is also configurable in the calendar list. If you are lucky to be a resident of those countries, it will notify you in advance.
It comes with 7 powerful widgets where you can get moon phases, mini month or graphical week overview in day and week view flexible recurrences, and birthdays from your contacts.
This application is very easy to navigate, you can move forward and backward in the calendar by swiping vertically, tap to open a calendar event, long-press on mini-month to go to today or jump to date, and more.
- Easy Navigation
- Multiple Themes
- Flexible Recurrences
- Business Related Features
- Contains Ads
- Public holiday for only few countries
Is it possible to install aCalendar for PC?
This is obvious that aCalendar- Android Calendar is initially built for Android devices. What if you want to install aCalendar on PC? Don’t worry because I am going to show you different ways of how you can install aCalendar for PC with the help of an Android emulator.
Follow the rest of this article and you will be able to install aCalendar for PC and enjoy using it.
Installing aCalendar for PC
- You shoulld have an Android emulator like Bluestacks
- If you don’t have already, you can download by clicking here
- Then install the downloaded file
- Launch the Bluestacks emulator but make sure you have the right PC (must meet the requirements)
- You can install aCalendar for PC in two different ways (mentioned below)
Different Methods of Installation
Install from Google Play store’
- Launch the Bluestacks
- Login to Google Play store using your Gmail ID
- Tap on the search bar, and write aCalendar
- Click install and wait for a while
- Return to main menu, and you can see aCalendar installed on your PC
Install from the APK file
- If you don’t want to install from Google Playstore, then you should download the apk of aCalendar
- You can download the apk file here
- Press the Ctrl + Shift + B keys or click on the Install apk button from the side toolbar
- Locate the downloaded apk file
- Select the apk file and wait for installation
Top Alternatives for aCalendar on PC
- One Calendar
- Business Calendar
- Event Flow Calendar
- Simple Calendar
Google Playstore Rating
aCalendar- Android Calendar has 4.0 rating in the Google Playstore.
If you have a busy schedule and you want to manage your time more efficiently and in an aesthetic way, then you should install aCalendar for PC. Not only will it make your management easy, but also it will provide you attractive interface.
You can check other applications to boost your productivity and learn new skills as well. I hope this article helps you in understand of How to Run Android Apps on Windows 10 PC. If you have any suggestion you can give in the comment section.
How can I download aCalendar- Android Calendar macOS?
You will need to use the BlueStacks 4.1 official in order to download aCalendar- Android Calendar macOS.
Is aCalendar- Android Calendar available in the Google Play Store?
Yes, its official version is available in the Play Store. In fact, You can download aCalendar- Android Calendar with the help of the Google Play Store.
Is aCalendar- Android Calendar for PC FREE?
YES. aCalendar- Android Calendar is a completely free app for PC and also for Android.
Is it safe to get aCalendar- Android Calendar on PC?
YES! it is completely safe to download and install aCalendar on PC. aCalendar for PC is being installed via Google Play Store. There are no unsafe tools/methods involved here.
Can I run aCalendar- Android Calendar on Windows?
Yes, but with the help of an Android emulator like the BlueStacks 4.2 or the NoxPlayer, you can run aCalendar- Android Calendar on Windows.
Is there an official aCalendar PC version?
No, it has no official aCalendar PC version, but the Android version can be used as the aCalendar PC.