Table of Contents
AIMP is none less than a gift for music lovers because of the amazing features it comes with. It supports multiple formats of audio and also it comes with built-in balance control playback speed control. You can install AIMP for PC is you listen to music on your PC as well.
What is AIMP?
AIMP is a music player that comes with a clean and easy to user-interface. AIMP music player comes with a 29-band graphic equalizer and it also supports OpenSL, AudioTrack, and audio output methods. It comes with custom themes support where you get a built-in light, dark and black themes where you can customize theme hue. It also has the support of night/day mode.
It has a user-defined playback queue that supports the automatic detection of tags encoding. It comes with built-in Album Arts support either from tags, from a file folder, or from the Internet. You can also create multiple playlists with a special feature of smart-playlists based on folders.
Main Features of AIMP
- It has the ability to cross-fade tracks
- Comes with the feature of downmix multi-channel audio files to stereo
- You can also downmix audio files to mono (optional)
- You may register to play track as ringtone from the player
- Repeat playlist/track/playback without repeating
- You can control playback from the notification area
- Built-in control playback via gestures in album art area (optional)
- You can also control playback via headset
- Volume normalization using replay gain or peak-based normalization
- Delete files physically
- Share audio files
- Integration with standard lock screen
- Widget for the notification area
- Easy to use user-interface
- Doesn’t show already created playlist on phone
AAC, APE, DFF, DSF, FLAC, IT, M4A, M4B, MO3, MOD, MP2, MP3, MP4, MPC, MPGA, MTM, OGG, OPUS, S3M, TTA, UMX, WAV, WEBM, WV, XM.
AIMP PC Version
AIMP is a music player that comes with awesome features making it one of the best in the market. If you have used AIMP on your smartphone, you might want to avail all of its features on PC as well. So today, I will show you how you can install AIMP for PC. Before that, you will need to install a third party application.
You will first need to install an Android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox App player, which will enable you to install the AIMP PC version where you can enjoy all of its features. In coming sections, I will show how you can install AIMP on PC, so keep reading the article till the end.
Requirements to install AIMP on PC
- A laptop or PC with running Windows or macOS
- Download an Android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox player
- You should connect to an active internet connection
- At least 4GB of free hard drive space
- 4GB or more of RAM
- Follow the rest of this tutorial
How to install AIMP for PC
- Install the downloaded emulator and open it (I am using Bluestacks).
- Open play store in the emulator.
- Write “AIMP” in the search bar.
- Out of search results, tap AIMP, and click install.
- Wait for a few minutes to finish the installation.
- After a while, you can see AIMP for PC installed.
Top Alternatives for AIMP
- Pulsar music
- Jet Audio
- Power Amp
- Dub Music Player
Even though this app does not have a built-in music library and uses an old school playlist-based approach to music playback, still it is one of the best music players you will find on Play store. We recommend you install AIMP on PC and enjoy all of its features on your system as well.
All the necessary steps and requirements of installing AIMP on PC have been explained in this article, but still, if you find any issue while installing the AIMP PC version, you can contact us through the comment section.