Table of Contents
If you are a song lover like me you will love the Beat Blade. Beat Blade is an exciting music runner game that offers stunning neon levels and 2020 hit songs. This is an Android application but you can install the Beat Blade for PC version as well with the help of an Android emulator.
What is Beat Blade?
Beat Blade is just a gift for music lovers. Beat Blade is an exciting music runner game that offers stunning neon levels and 2020 hit songs. Simply using one thumb to control the character, you can slash the blocks and dodge the traps, reaching the end of the color road.
Using this application is really simple like choose your favorite song, hold and drag to move your saber character and slash the dot blocks on the beat. You can enjoy the best of music beats with the Beat Blade and all this for free.
You can use the default weapons that is sword or you may also change the weapon as you advance the levels. Playing this game is really simple just using your thumb for swiping and creating your own beat. It’s awesome isn’t it.
Top Features of Beat Blade
- Amazing color and lighting design for every road
- Wide range of popular songs including EDM, Hip Hop, KPOP, Dance, and Piano
- Satisfying block slashing effects
- Connect with Facebook account and sync the saved progress across multiple devices
- This game is really easy to use
- Play with a single thumb
- Very lightweight, can work with almost any device
- Connects to social media accounts
- Huge collection of songs to compose
- You can also change weapons
- Only neon dominated colors might be disturbing to specific users
Beat Blade PC Version
This application is no doubt very interesting, but you can install the Beat Blade PC version directly and you will need to install an Android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox App Player which will allow you to run Beat Blade for PC.
First of all, you need to download an Android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox App Player, and then you will be able to run the Beat Blade PC version. Follow the rest of this article to know all the requirements and necessary steps to install Beat Blade on PC.
Requirements to install Beat Blade for PC
- A laptop or PC with running Windows or macOS
- Download an Android emulator
- You should connect to an active internet connection
- At least 4GB of free hard drive space
- 4GB or more of RAM
- Follow the rest of this tutorial
How to install Beat Blade for PC
- Install the downloaded emulator and open it (I am using Bluestacks).
- Open play store in the emulator.
- Write “Beat Blade” in the search bar.
- Out of search results, tap Beat Blade and click install.
- Wait for a few minutes to finish the installation.
- After a while, you can see Beat Blade on PC installed.
Alternatives for Beat Blade
- Music Racer
- Dancing Blade
- Beat Saber
- Beat Swiper
This game is best suited for people who like playing games and are somewhat interested in music as well. You keep on creating your own beat while destroying the obstacles as you play the game. This game is much more enjoyed in headphones and it is recommended by the creators as well.
You can enjoy your game as well as your very own with the help of the Beat Blade PC version, for which all details have been mentioned in the above post. Still, if you find any issue while installing Beat Blade for PC, you can contact us through the comment section.