Table of Contents
- 1 What is BVCam?
- 2 Interesting Features of BVCam
- 3 How to run Android Apps like BVCam on Windows 10 PC?
- 4 Requirements to install BVCam for PC
- 5 How can I download BVCam on PC?
- 6 Download the APK
- 7 Top Aletrnatives
- 8 Review
- 9 FAQs
If you are looking for an outstanding IP Camera application, then BVCam for PC is one of the best choices because of its amazing features. It allows you to monitor your office or home or any other property.
What is BVCam?
BVCam is another application like icSee Pro or YCC365 that you can use for surveillance of your property even when you are out of town. It works through IP Cameras where all the cameras are connected to your smartphone that allows monitoring of any event happening at your property.
This application comes with amazing features like you can record video for later playback, you can take pictures of any event, and much more. All the features will be discussed in the upcoming sections in detail.
BVCAM greatly simplifies the user to use IPCamera, without cumbersome network configuration. It can be easy to watch the live video on the phone, support a two-way voice intercom depends on the camera support, and supports real-time recording and playback. I am going to show you how to run Android Apps on Windows 10 PC with the help of Bluestacks.
Interesting Features of BVCam
- BVCam is considerably simple application but it comes with amazing features like you can record videos for playback. It means that you can keep track of events happening in your property.
- It allows two-way intercom communication which is really helpful and you can talk to anyone in your home from a distant location in real-time.
- It also supports taking screenshots of the live video which is a very cool feature.
- You get tons of settings options where you can set alarms notifications, P2P settings, FTP configurations, time settings, and SDCard record configurations.
How to run Android Apps like BVCam on Windows 10 PC?
Although BVCam is an Android and iOS application, do you know you can install BVCam on PC as well? You will get all the features of this application on your Windows-powered or macOS powered PC or laptop.
Follow the rest of this tutorial to know how exactly you can install BVCam for PC and make your home and office or any property secure. Once you finish this tutorial, you will have the knowledge of How you can run Android Apps on Windows 10 PC.
Requirements to install BVCam for PC
- You should have a laptop or PC running Windows or macOS
- Need to download Android emulators like Bluestacks or Nox player
- Google Account or any other email ID
- At least 4GB of free hard drive space
- An internet connection with decent speed
- 4GB of RAM at least
- Follow the rest of this tutorial
How can I download BVCam on PC?
- You need to download Bluestacks, simple click here.
- Install the downloaded file
- Launch Bluestacks, and log in to your Google account.
- Once you have installed Bluestack, you need to download the apk of BVCam, and then Install it in the emulator
Download the APK
- For some reasons, you won’t find BVCam in the Google Play store
- Download its apk file by clicking here
- Once you have downloaded the apk, open the Bluestacks
- Simply drag the apk file and drop it into the Bluestacks
- Wait for a few moments, and you will find BVCam on your main menu
- iCSee Pro
- PnP Cam
- HIK Connect
If you live away from your home, and still want to monitor from a distant location, then it is recommended to install BVCam for PC. It has great features, comes with a clean interface, and is light on mobile as well. The only issue is that you won’t find this application on Google Play store and you have to download it from the mentioned link.
Everything related to the installation of BVCam on PC is explained in this tutorial, still, if you find any issue while installing the BVCam PC version, do let us know through the comment section.
Is BVCam available in the Google Play Store?
No, its official version is not available in the Play Store. But, you can download Speedin VPN with the help of this link.
Can I run BVCam on Windows?
Yes, but with the help of an Android emulator like the BlueStacks 4.2 or the NoxPlayer, you can run BVCam on Windows.
How can I download BVCam for macOS?
You will need to use the BlueStacks 4.1 official in order to download BVCam for macOS.
Is there an official BVCam PC version?
No, it has no official BVCam PC version, but the Android version can be used as the BVCam PC.
Is BVCam for PC FREE?
YES. BVCam is a completely free app for PC and also for Android.