Table of Contents
In this tutorial, I am going to show you how you can download and install 2048 for PC. This game is built for Android devices but you can run it on your PC or laptop as well. Follow this stepwise tutorial to know how you can easily download and install 2048 for PC
If you are a game lover and want to train your brain, you should give 2048 a try. 2048 is a math inspired puzzle game in which you have to join the numbers and get to the 2048 tile. It is such a brain teaser because it gives you freedom of selecting board size. You can choose a board of (3×3), classic (4×4), big (5×5), bigger (6×6) and huge (8×8) board sizes. The bigger the board, the tougher will be the challenge. It has a very user-friendly interface and very easy to play. You can simply swipe up, down, left and right. When you get two tiles with the same numbers, then they both merge into one. In the end, whoever player creates 2048 tile, he is the winner.
In this game, you are faced with a square containing 16 smaller squares and in the end, you have to turn a tile in 2048. This game supports automatic robust game savings, you can easily switch from one field to another. If you mistakenly make a wrong move, you have the option of an undo move for 1 move. It has a separate High score and leaderboard for different board sizes. You can play on any part of the screen. This game might seem easy but it is not that easy, suppose you take start with the number 2, it can take a very good amount of effort to make it to the end.
This Android application can run on your PC or laptop to enjoy it on a bigger screen. You will need to download a software called Android emulator with which you can run many Android apps on your PC. Let me first show you features that 2048 offers.
Check out : 6 Lightweight Best Android Emulators for Android
Features of 2048 Games
This is one of the best app to train your brain for competition. It supports different board styles. With that feature, you can custom set board size so it won’t take so much of your time.
- It has a very beautiful, simple and classic design
- This game offers completely native implementation.
- You can still keep on playing for high score after collected 2048 tile
- It offers One Undo move support
- While playing 2048, you can play on any part of the screen
- Your game is automatically saved and continue to play later
Requirements to download and install 2048 for PC
This Android game can run on your PC or laptop with the help of an Android emulator. But Android emulator has some requirements for a system. In detail, to run 2048 for PC you need to have the following requirements.
- You should have a desktop or laptop
- Your system should have Windos7/8/10 or Mac OS
- You will need an Android emulator like Bluestacks, you can easily download
- At least 4GB of free hard drive space
- A minimum of 4GB RAM
How to download and install 2048 for PC
- At first, you should download an Android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox Player.
- After that, run the installer file and wait for the installation to finish.
- Once the installation of Bluestacks is finished, open the installed file and log in to Bluestacks using your email ID.
- Then open Play store and in search bar write “2048” and press search.
- Now select the 2048 application from search results and after clicking the application, press install.
- The installation process will take a few minutes to finish.
- Then. you can see 2048 on your home screen.
- You can now use 2048 for PC as well and enjoy brain training game on your PC
If you love playing games on your phone and want to train your brain for faster decisions. You should install this game on your smartphone. And if you want to enjoy the same game on a bigger screen, you should follow this tutorial and it will help you download and install 2048 for PC. In this tutorial, I have explained all steps which you need to follow in order to download and install 2048 for PC. In case you find any problem while installing 2048 for PC, then feel free to contact us through the comment section.