The following tutorial will show detailed steps of how to download install ADM for PC. This Android application also works in Windows or Mac powered systems. Before explaining how to download ADM for PC, let me first give you an intro to this application.
An advanced download manager is a tool specifically used for downloading different types of content on a smartphone. As the internet is available in most regions and videos can be watched while streaming. But in case you need to watch a movie with no internet? This is where ADM comes into play. You can download your favorite video and watch it later. With this application, you can download three files simultaneously. It has an additional feature of multithread downloading, which is used for speeding up the downloading process. It will resume the download from where it stopped if in case it was stopped due to some error.
This downloader uses advanced algorithms for faster downloading. This is a smart application like it has the option to download any video just over Wifi, not mobile data. This will save you a handsome amount of data. It has a built-in browser in the application which you can use to surf the web. It even supports files larger than 2GBs. This application can download any type of file including image, video, documents and archive files. It provides a clean interface and is very easy to use.
Check out : 6 Lightweight Best Android Emulators for Android
ADM offers customizable themes and interfaces. You choose the download destination folder yourself like you don’t have to search a file after you have downloaded it. This application is developed for Android handheld devices like smartphones and tablets. But it can be used on your PC or laptop as well. All you need is an Android emulator that installs Android OS over your current running operating system. I will show you how to download and install ADM for PC. Below are minimum system requirements for Emulator to run in your PC.
Emulator System Requirements
You need to have at least the following quotations in your system in order to run emulator smoothly. These are minimum quotations. If you have better than these, your experience will be even better.
- Microsoft Windows 7/8/10 or Mac operating system
- At least 2GB of RAM
- Must be signed in as Administrator on your PC
- You need to have updated graphics drivers
- Alteast 4GB of hard drive space
How to install ADM for PC
This is a simple process if done in the right way. You will need to download an Android emulator to run ADM on your PC. In my case, I am using Bluestacks. Following these steps will be enough to run this application on your PC.
- Assuming, you have already installed Bluestacks or another Android emulator on your PC.
- Open the emulator and once opened, set it up using your Google Account.
- When you are done with setting up your ID in the emulator, just open Playstore.
- After opening the play store, write “ADM” in the search bar.
- You will see the AMD application in the first result of the search.
- Click install, and it will start the installation which will finish in a few minutes
- You will see ADM icon on your home screen, tap the ADM icon
- ADM will open and you will have access to Android application in your PC
ADM is a powerful downloading tool. Giving access to customization like the creation of advanced profiles for sites and fine-tuning for each download are some great and advanced features. I have explained in this article all the features of ADM and how you can install ADM for PC. Hopefully, you will have no trouble while downloading ADM for PC. In case, you face any trouble, you are always welcome to contact us through the comment section.