Table of Contents
The following tutorial will show detailed steps of how to install Amcrest Pro for PC. This Android application also works in Windows or Mac powered systems. Before explaining how to download Amcrest Pro for PC, let me first give you an intro to this application.
Amcrest Pro is an alternative to the home security system. You can convert your smartphone into a webcam and start surveillance. It is a premium service that enhances your camera with cloud storage. It also supports advanced camera health checks. The motion detection feature adds to its beauty. It is one of its kind that supports connection with Amcrest surveillance systems. This application is free to use and no online ads appear while using it. In other words, its services are the same for both premium and free users.
It supports multiple awesome features like you can connect multiple IP cameras with it. No issues are faced while setting up configurations of the IP camera. This application supports both Wifi cameras and PoE cameras. If you have already installed either of the types of cameras, you can configure those cams directly from the app. It omits the need to connect to application servers and go through thick and thin of process.
Check out : IP Webcam for PC
There are certain amazing features of this application. Videos are stored in the cloud and kept safe and secure. Interestingly all those features can be availed in your PC or laptop as well. In this article, I have mentioned all steps required to install Amcrest Pro for PC. Before that, we need to look at all the amazing features provided by this application.
Features of Amcrest Pro
Providing a complete and versatile home security system, Amcrest Pro offers great features like the same services for free and premium users. HD quality video streaming and much more. The main features are listed down below.
- HD quality video streaming for surveillance
- Connecting multiple IP cameras at a time
- Your videos are saved to the cloud and they are safe and secure
- Motion detection and sending notification feature
- Very easy to set up even for customization
- Direct connectivity to installed cameras without any server intervention
Find Amcrest Pro in the Play Store.
How to install Amcrest Pro for PC
Now you can enjoy all Android applications on your PC or laptop. Likely With the help of an Android emulator, you can easily install Amcrest Pro for PC. Android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox Player will easily do the job. Follow the below steps regarding “how to install Amcrest Pro for PC” to enjoy home surveillance on a bigger screen of your PC or laptop.
- First of all, download an Android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox Player.
- Run the downloaded emulator and install it in your PC
- Now you need to set up emulator using your Google Account, either use your current or create a new one
- After installation of emulator, open play store and write “Amcrest” in the search bar
- Click the icon of “Amcrest” from search results, and then press install
- The installation process will hardly take a few minutes and once finished, you will see the icon of “Amcrest” on your screen
- Now you can easily monitor your home or office from anywhere with the help of your smartphone
Amcrest Pro is a premium application for home surveillance. Offering amazing features, like storage of videos to the cloud, connecting multiple IP cameras at once and motion detection makes it one of the best in its category. This detailed tutorial on how to install Amcrest Pro for PC shows all the features of this application. All details have been mentioned in the post regarding its installation in PC. Still, if you find any trouble, contact us through the comment section