Table of Contents
- 1 What is Bluestacks?
- 2 Features of Bluestacks 4.2
- 3 System Requirements for Bluestacks 4.2
- 4 Why do you need Bluestacks 4.2 on Windows 64 Bit?
- 5 How to download Bluestacks 4.2 for Windows 64-bit
- 6 How to Set up Bluestacks 4.2
- 7 Pros and Cons of Bluestacks 4.2
- 8 Conclusion
Bluestack is one of the most widely used and most famous Android emulators and it is somewhat mandatory to have on your PC or laptop. In today’s tutorial, I am going to show you how you can Download Bluestacks 4.2 for Windows 64-bit.
What is Bluestacks?
Bluestacks is an Android emulator that helps you run all the Andriod applications and games on your PC or laptop. No matter what OS you are running, if you have Bluestacks in your PC, you can run any of your favorite Android apps.
An Android emulator is software through which you can run and test your Android applications on your PC. With all the functionalities of the same Android smartphone, you can use your PC for all the same purposes.
Features of Bluestacks 4.2
Bluestacks is a hot favorite Android emulator among Android users. It is packed with some amazing features that any developer can dream of. It supports over 96% of Android games and applications making it the best choice. Below are the main features of the Bluestacks that you need to know.
- It provides a very easy to use user-interface
- It offers push apps from your phone to your BlueStacks using Cloud Connect mobile app
- Bluestacks runs almost every Android game and application
- Best for application testing
- The awesome gaming experience on a bigger screen
- Download your favorite games and apps directly from play store
- This Android emulator comes with pre-installed games and apps
- You can create custom shortcut keys for common actions
- Multiple instance support
System Requirements for Bluestacks 4.2
Even though Bluestacks 4.1 is an amazing tool for Android lovers which allows you to play your favorite game on the big screen of your laptop or PC. It also enables you to test your application if you are a developer. I will say that it is somehow a heavy application and you need to have an above-average system spec to run this emulator. Below are the minimum and recommended system requirements.
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows 7 or above or macOS
- Intel or AMD processor
- At least 2GB of RAM
- You will need at least 4GB of Hard disk space
- You must be system administrator
- You need to have up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or any vendor being used
Recommended system requirements
- To run Bluestacks smoothly, you should have Windows 10
- Intel or AMD Multi-Core Processor with Single Thread PassMark score > 1000
- Intel or Nvidia or ATI, Onboard or Discrete controller with PassMark score >= 750
- You should have 8GB or higher RAM
- An SSD Hard drive will be ideal
- Up to date graphics drivers
- A stable broadband internet connection to access your accounts
Why do you need Bluestacks 4.2 on Windows 64 Bit?
There can be multiple users why you need an Android emulator but some of the obvious reasons are mentioned below.
Don’t have Android Smartphone
You will need to install Bluestacks if you don’t have an Android smartphone but still want to enjoy all the perks and privileges of an Android user, all that for free.
Enjoy experience on big screen
If you like an Android game, but are used to playing games on a big screen. Bluestacks will do the needful as you can play mobile games on your PC.
Want to use Laptop controls
If you are a gaming addict and love playing games while controlling it from your keyboard and mouse, no chance you can attach a keyboard and mouse with your smartphone, so Bluestacks will come into action.
Running out of storage
All the mid-range smartphone comes with limited memory. If you want to install hundreds of applications but the only constraint is that of storage, then Bluestacks will do the job as it will be using your PC’s storage.
No limitation on hardware
If your Android device features weak hardware that can not withstand heavy applications or games, you can easily enjoy that game or application in the Bluestacks on your PC.
How to download Bluestacks 4.2 for Windows 64-bit
If you are using a 64-bit version of Windows, I recommend you to use the latest Bluestacks 4.1. You can easily download this Android emulator from the Bluestacks website. Once you visit the official website of Bluestacks, you can see a bundle of options right above the download option.
In these options, you have to select the version that best suits you. If you are using Windows 64-bit, choose 64-bit from the first drop-down menu and then choose the respective Android architecture i.e. either 64 bit or 32-bit. Once you have selected all the parameters according to your need, just click the download button.
How to Set up Bluestacks 4.2
Once you are finished with downloading Bluestacks 4.2, you need to run the downloaded file and then install it. After a few minutes, your installation will finish, and then run the Bluestacks in “Run as Administrator” mode to avail of all of its functions.
Then using your Google account or any other remail ID, log in to the Bluestacks, it will help you enable access to the play store. You can easily download and install apps from the emulator within. You are all set to enjoy Bluestacks 4.2 for your favorite apps and games.
Pros and Cons of Bluestacks 4.2
No doubt this is a very good application when it comes to running Android apps and games on your PC, but every application has its pros and cons. Let us have a look at the Pros and Cons of Bluestacks 4.1.
- This is really easy to install and is freely available
- It provides supports to media keys
- Offers Support to Compact Overlay
- Comes with unique vector features
- It is a powerful emulator and scales perfectly
- Pro-grade app available in the Microsoft Store
- You can add features that aren’t available on Spotify’s desktop app
- This application is a bit heavy and requires some high-end specs
- It comes with a learning curve
- Although it is totally free it requires a subscription if purchased through Microsoft
- However, the UI is simple, but seems quite old and need an upgrade
In this tutorial, we discussed every aspect of how to Download Bluestacks 4.1 for Windows 64-bit. Bluestacks 4.1 is a very good Android emulator and comes with unique features and is totally free. All the Pros and Cons along with features are explained in detail.
Still, if you find any trouble while downloading Bluestacks 4.2 for Windows 64-bit, you can reach out to us through the comment section and we will help resolve your issue ASAP. Also, you can share your views regarding the experience of using Bluestacks 4.2 on a computer.
For 32 Bit PC, you can download BlueStacks 4.2 from here.