Table of Contents
Today I will show you how you can download Cloud Contacts for PC. Not only this but you can install as many Android applications as you want to your PC. I will first show you all the features and system requirements to run Cloud Contacts for PC.
Have you ever become a victim of losing a phone and all your contacts with that? Or you might have experienced changing a smartphone and losing all your important contacts. Now you don’t have to worry about either of them because with Cloud contacts you can easily have a backup of your contacts. You can save as many contacts as you want it Cloud contacts and you can access it from anywhere in the world. Your contacts will always be safe and secure as Cloud Contacts has its very own safety measurements. You can directly call any of your contact from this application. This application synchronizes with Google accounts.
You can either synchronous your data arranged in groups, so you do not have to worry about the address book classification confusion anymore. With Cloud Contacts you can edit your contact content locally, and also synchronize with your current device. Address book data on the service providers is read-only access by default, which means that delete the account and group does not affect the original content. This application is very simple to use. Just tap on the “+” button to add contacts or you can import a list of contacts as well. The user interface is very clean and very easy to use. Your contacts will be merged into a single location and are in really safe hands.
Although this is an Android application but you can run it on your PC or laptop as well. For that purpose, you need to download an Android emulator. To run an Android emulator has some requirements to fulfil. Below mentioned are all requirements that you need to have to install Cloud Contacts for PC.
Check out : 6 Lightweight Best Android Emulators for Android
Requirements to download and install Savage VPN for PC
You need the following requirements to download and install any Android application for PC. These requirements are typically for Bluestacks, other emulators may have other requirements. These are the minimum requirements to run an Android emulator.
- You should have a desktop or laptop
- Your laptop or PC must have Windos7/8/10 or Mac Operating system
- Then, download an Android emulator like Bluestacks, you can easily download here
- It requires a minimum of 4GB free hard drive space
- At least 4GB RAM is needed
How to download and install Cloud Contacts for PC
- Download an Android emulator like Bluestacks.
- Install the emulator and log in to with your Google Account.
- Inside the Emulator, launch the Play Store.
- In the Play Store, search for Cloud Contacts and install it.
- Let the app install, wait for the installation to end.
- After the installation ends, Cloud Contacts will appear in the emulator and also on your Desktop.
- Launch Cloud Contacts for PC and start using it.
If you want to keep your contacts safe and secure and want to access them from anywhere, then you need Cloud Contacts. In this tutorial, I have explained all the steps that you need to follow in order to download and install Cloud Contacts for PC. If you find any issue while installing Cloud Contacts for PC, you can contact us through the comment section.