Table of Contents
This is your comprehensive guide to download Glide Video Chat Messenger for PC. You can run Glide Video Chat Messenger for PC on Windows 10 and macOS.
Glide Video Chat Messenger
Glide is a very famous application in video communication due to its easy and user-friendly user interface. It provides fast streaming of videos with even slow internet connection. Glide is a hybrid between video calling with FaceTime and sending quick video messages like Snapchat. It means that with Glide you can send video messages and also have a real-time conversation. While using Glide, you can send a video text message.
It means that the recipient can listen to your message at any time and respond accordingly. Glide is a bit different from the former mentioned messengers like Skype or Facetime and Snapchat. In Skype or Facetime, both parties have to be online for calling. While in Snapchat produces auto destructing messages with a life span of only 10 seconds. Glide message has a length of five minutes and you can watch it as many times as you want.
Not only you can chat with friends and family, but you can also meet new people. With a feature called discover people, you can meet new people and make new friends. The best part of this application is that you don’t have to be online all the time.
Also, check out: Download Zoom Cloud Meetings for PC & Laptop
You may leave a video message to your loved ones, and they can reply any time later when convenient for them. This application is for mobile devices, but today we will show you how you can install this application on your PC or laptop as well. All details are listed in this article later. But first, let us find all features that Glide Video Chat messenger support.
Features of Glide Video Chat Messenger
Glide Video Chat messenger is a simple and fast video streaming application. Its user interface is very user friendly and easier to use. This application is built for Handheld devices like Android and iOS. The interface layout is different for both Android and iOS. The main features of Glide Video Chat Messenger is listed below.
- You can review your video before sending it to someone
- It also supports live streaming, you have the option to do either
- A picture can be snapped in real-time to send or can be uploaded from your device
- The mentioned application also supports awesome filters to make your video experience more amazing
- Meeting new people with an optional feature
Download Glide Video Chat Messenger for PC
Glide is built for Android and iOS devices but it can easily be installed in your PC or Laptop as well. A simple requirement before installing is to download an Android Emulator. Android emulator like Bluestacks or AndyOS will perform the job. How ever, stepwise details are mentioned below.
- Download any Android Emulator like Bluestack, AndyOS, and RemiOS Player, in my case I use Bluestacks
- Run the downloaded emulator and install it in your PC
- Set up emulator using your Google Account (You can use your existing Google ID or Create a new One)
- Once you have set up emulator, open Playstore and write ” Glide Video Chat messenger ” and press search button
- From search results, click on Glide Video Chat messenger application icon and install it
- Once the installation is finished, you will have the Glide Video Chat messenger installed on your PC or laptop
- Enjoy a whole new experience of video streaming or video chatting
In short, if you want to enjoy real-time video chatting like Skype or you want to enjoy video message sending applications like Snapchat, with the time length of around 5 minutes, then Glide Video Chat Messenger for PC is the best option for you. Details of installing it in your PC or laptop are mentioned, but still, if you face any issue while installing Glide Video Chat messenger, do let us know through the comment section.