Table of Contents
Here is how to download RingCentral Meetings for PC. Users can run RingCentral Meetings for PC on Windows or Mac-powered Desktop PC or Laptop. But first, let me introduce you to RingCentral Meetings software
RingCentral Meetings is a powerful HD cloud web conferencing and screen sharing application. You can easily share content while meeting and collaborating with anyone. It provides a seamless transition between phone calls, video meetings and team chats without losing track of what you are working on. RingCentral allows you meeting with up to 500 video participants.
The safe driving mode automatically turns off the video camera and microphone enabling attendees to just listen in. This application has no data limitations. It works well with Wifi, 3G, and LTE. With amazing features like breakout sessions and a comprehensive dashboard for reporting makes it a versatile application.
RingCentral Meeting gives full control to host. The host can invite participants, mute/unmute attendees, spotlight the speaker, annotate content on a screen share, lock meeting and remove participants. Meaning that the host is in complete control of the meeting. You may chat with a group or with an individual during the meeting.
Similar to RingCentral Meeting for PC: Download Zoom Rooms for PC on Windows & macOS
This application is built for Android and iOS but you can enjoy all these features in your PC or laptop as well. All you have to do is to download an Android emulator and you are hot to go. Details about the installation of RingCentral in your PC are mentioned in this post. Let us first have a look at the main features of this application. You are a single click away to connect to anyone from computers, smart devices, RingCentral Rooms, and telepresence systems.
Features of RingCentral Meetings
This application provides a whole lot of features for both the host and the attendees. All these features are available on your Android device and you can avail of these features in your PC or laptop as well. Details are mentioned further in this post and will guide you through the end.
- Provides Unlimited HD video/audio conferencing and screen sharing
- You can host an online meeting with up to 500 participants
- No cross-platform limitation like you can share screen from computers, applications, whiteboards, and files
- Advanced annotation tool allows all participants to interact during the meeting
- Can easily integrate with Microsoft Outlook which is very useful for scheduling of meeting
- Breakout sessions let you easily divide participants for small group discussion and training
- Additional Webinar add-on available to broadcast content to up to 10,000 audience
RingCentral Meetings for PC
You need to first install an Andriod Emulator which will install Android OS over your current running operating system. Android emulator like Bluestacks will perfectly do the job. The stepwise guide is listed down below.
Download RingCentral Meetings for PC
- Download any Android Emulator like Bluestack, AndyOS, and RemiOS Player, in my case I use Bluestacks
- Run the downloaded emulator and install it in your PC
- Set up emulator using your Google Account (You can use your existing Google ID or Create a new One)
- Once you have set up emulator, open Playstore and write ” RingCentral Meetings ” and press search button
- From search results, click on the RingCentral Meeting application icon and install it
- Once the installation is finished, you will have the RingCentral Meeting installed on your PC or laptop
- Enjoy an innovative experience of video streaming or video chatting
RingCentral Meetings for PC is a comprehensive application with outstanding video quality and no limitation of content sharing. With innovative features like breakout sessions, you have the freedom to create small clusters of your audience to better train them or entertain them. With current work from home, session gives this application a try if you want to engage your remotely allocated team. Most of the reputable features are free as well. All details have been mentioned in the post regarding its installation in PC. Still, if you find any trouble, contact us through the comment section.