Table of Contents
Today I am going to show you how to download YeeCall Messenger for PC. Actually you can run YeeCall Messenger on your Windows or Mac powered system. But first, let me introduce you to YeeCall Messenger software.
YeeCall is a free voice and video calling messenger. Famous for its easy interface and easy to set up account features. It is like because of its stability. This application works over the WiFi network, 3G/LTE network or even 2G network. Both video and voice calls have very good quality. It allows you to connect up to 20 people at a time. It has unblocked video calls and voice calls.
No matter in which country you are, video and voice calls can be made from Yeecall. An innovative one-touch calling feature help to easily move from a chat to video call. This application is available for Android and iOS devices. You can install it on a PC or Laptop as well and the process is really simple. You have to fulfill a simple requirement i.e. to download an Android emulator.
This application has a built-in feature to retouch your skin tone while you are on call. Not like a filter, but you can retouch your skin tone in real-time in a custom mode. YeeCall provides encryption feature which will encrypt all your messages, videos and calls encrypted. It means that the integrity of your message remains untouched. With YeeCall you can Start a group with friends, family, teammates or co-workers up to 10000 people.
Make sure to check out: Download SeeSaw Class for PC & Laptop
Features of YeeCall messenger
This application has very good features that are necessary for a communication application. Stable voice and video calls are a basic feature and are provided by YeeCall. All these features can also be entertained on a laptop or PC. In this article, I will show you the stepwise process on how to install YeeCall Messenger on your PC. But before that let’s have a look at the main features provided by YeeCall.
- Stable and Reliable communication
- Encrypting messages and videos which is very important for a confidential meeting
- Face Retouch options like slimming face on the go in the live call
- It automatically detects data speed and adjusts according to the speed of internet
- Echo cancellation technology ensures crystal clear voice during calls
- You can make a video call to a group of 20 people at one time
- The real-time location sharing feature is also very impressive
YeeCall Messenger for PC
All features present in YeeCall for mobile devices can also be used once installed on a PC or laptop. It is a simple process but requires you to download an Android emulator like Bluestack or AndyOS. The stepwise guide is listed down below on how to install YeeCall Messenger for PC.
Download YeeCall Messenger for PC & Laptop
- Download any Android Emulator like Bluestack, AndyOS, and RemiOS Player, in my case I use Bluestacks
- Run the downloaded emulator and install it in your PC
- Set up emulator using your Google Account (You can use your existing Google ID or Create a new One)
- Once you have set up emulator, open Playstore and write ” YeeCall Messenger ” and press search button
- From search results, click on YeeCall Messenger application icon and install it
- Once the installation is finished, you will have the YeeCall Messenger installed on your PC or laptop
- Enjoy an innovative experience of video streaming or video chatting
With all features being explained, YeeCall Messenger is one of the best free Video and Voice call messenger. This application allows you to call from any country in the world as it has no blocked call feature. Excellent voice and video quality along with noise cancellation make it a compact choice. Security is also maintained as encryption of voice and video or images is on board. If you are someone who likes video calling or free voice calls, you must give this application a try. The easiest steps to download YeellCall Messenger for PC have been laid out above. Still, if you find any trouble, contact us through the comment section.