Table of Contents
If you feel insecure while surfing the internet then you need to use a VPN like Express VPN that is a virtual private network engineered to protect your privacy and security allowing you to go online safely and anonymously in just a few taps. Install Express VPN on PC and surf the internet more secure.
What is Express VPN?
If you are looking for something that will keep you safe and secure while you are surfing the internet. Express VPN is a great tool for this purpose, that lets you connect to 3,000+ VPN servers in 160 locations in 94 countries with unlimited speed and bandwidth. It features TrustedServer technology and powerful encryption to protect you from hackers and trackers. It makes sure a secure connection on public Wi-Fi hotspots and at school.
This application is really safe and secure to use because it hides your IP address and location keeping no activity logs, and no connection logs. It doesn’t let your internet speed down because of unlimited bandwidth support.
Top Features of Express VPN
- It is packed with Kill switch feature meaning that network protection stops all internet traffic if the VPN can’t connect
- It only supports system kill switch on Android 8 and higher
- It features split tunneling that select which apps will use the VPN and which apps won’t when your device is connected to ExpressVPN
- It automatically connects when you join or rejoin an untrusted Wi-Fi network
- It also auto-reconnects if your VPN connection is interrupted
- It comes with encryption including OpenVPN UDP and TCP protocols
- Express VPN works fine with Wi-Fi, LTE/4G, 3G, and all mobile data carrier
- Widget Supported
- Uses encryption
- Kill Switch Supported
- Split tunneling supported
- Robust Customer service
- Paid Application
- Only 7 days free trail
Express VPN PC version
Express VPN is for sure a very good choice if you are really concerned about your security. It lets you connect to 3,000+ VPN servers in 160 locations in 94 countries making it one of the most secure VPN. You can install Express VPN on PC and make your internet surfing safe and secure.
With the help of an Android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox App Player, you can install Express VPN on PC as well and enjoy all of its features on a big screen. In the below sections, I have explained every step of how you can install Express VPN for PC. So follow the rest of this article.
Requirements to install Express VPN on PC
- A laptop or PC with running Windows or macOS
- Download an Android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox player
- You should connect to an active internet connection
- At least 4GB of free hard drive space
- 4GB or more of RAM
- Follow the rest of this tutorial
How to install Express VPN for PC
- Install the downloaded emulator and open it (I am using Bluestacks).
- Open play store in the emulator.
- Write “Express VPN” in the search bar.
- Out of search results, tap Express VPN, and click install.
- Wait for a few minutes to finish the installation.
- After a while, you can see Express VPN on PC installed.
Best alternatives for Express VPN
- Nord VPN
- Betternet VPN
- Master Pro VPN
- Hotspot Shield
- HMA VPN Proxy
If you are ready to pay for Express VPN for your security, then it makes one of the best VPN out there. It will keep you secure even when you connect to public Wifi. We recommend you to install Express VPN on PC to enjoy all of its features on your PC.
All steps have been mentioned in the article, but if you find any issue while installing Express VPN on PC, you can contact us through the comments section and we will sort out your issue.