Table of Contents
- 1 Overview of FCTables
- 2 Main Features of FCTables
- 3 Pros
- 4 Cons
- 5 How to Android Apps on Windows 10 PC
- 6 Requirements to install FCTables for PC
- 7 Installation setps of FCTables using Bluestacks
- 8 Conclusion
- 9 FAQs
FCTables for PC is a free application where you can see soccer live scores, tables, team and players statistics, head to head (H2H), and more. It gives you an insight into different leagues at the same time.
Overview of FCTables
FCTables is nothing less than a blessing for all soccer lovers out there. The reason for this statement is that with FCTables you can have a look at recent stats that includes soccer live score, tables, team and players statistics, head to head (H2H).
With FCTables for PC, you can mark your favorite team or league as favorite and you will receive push notifications as well for your favorite team.
In the matches list, you will find the last team forms and unique TFI index (Team form index), which will be able to compare the strength of teams. This gives you a better idea of the competing teams and making a prediction. Today I will show you how to run Android Apps on Windows 10 PC, with the help of an Android emulator.
Check out:: Capcut for PC
Main Features of FCTables
- With FCTables, you will have all the real-time statistics including soccer live score, tables, team and players statistics, head to head (H2H).
- You will also get the last team forms and unique TFI index (Team form index), which will be able to compare the strength of teams which is a great option for making predictions.
- It also offers some advanced features like very advanced statistics and comparison of matches, H2H series.
- While using FCTables, you can also join the competition with other users by adding virtual coupons, which are added similarly to the real bookmaker with the difference that in our application you play for fun.
- Every day it presents free betting tips with today’s match predictions and it also allows you to check interesting statistics of players and teams.
- It gives you not only predictions but also tells you the probability of winning a specific team.
- Live Scores
- Match Predictions
- Push Notifications
- Virtual Coupons
- Unique TFI
- Not Available in the Google Play store
How to Android Apps on Windows 10 PC
Although you can access FCTables using their official site if you think that you are more used to the Android application and you want to download the Android application on your PC. It is also possible with the help of an Android emulator like Bluestacks.
All the details and required steps of installing FCTables for PC are mentioned in the article ahead, so keep reading and you will enjoy it.
Requirements to install FCTables for PC
- You should have a laptop or PC running Windows or macOS
- Need to download Android emulators like Bluestacks or Nox player
- Google Account or any other email ID
- At least 4GB of free hard drive space
- An internet connection with decent speed
- 4GB of RAM at least
Installation setps of FCTables using Bluestacks
- Once you install Bluestacks, launch it.
- Download the APK file of FCTables here.
- Locate the APK file on your PC.
- Once you locate it, drag the file and drop it into the emulator.
- Wait for a while, until installation is complete.
- Now go back to your main screen, and you will have FCTables for PC installed.
FCTables is an amazing application and every true soccer lover will love it to the moon and back. It has all the necessary features and statistics that you need as a soccer fan. It allows you to mark your team as a favorite so that you can receive push notifications.
The only thing that I don’t like is that, for some reason, it is not available in the Google Play Store and you have to find the APK and download it.
Is FCTables available in the Google Play Store?
No, its official version is not available in the Play Store. In fact, you can download FCTables with the help of this link.
How to run Android apps like FCTables on Windows 10 PC?
Yes, but with the help of an Android emulator like the BlueStacks 4.2 or the NoxPlayer, you can run FCTables on Windows.
How can I download FCTables for macOS?
You will need to use the BlueStacks 4.1 official in order to download FCTables for macOS.
Is there an official FCTables PC version?
No, it has no official FCTables PC version, but the Android version can be used as the FCTables PC.
Is FCTables for PC FREE?
YES. FCTables is a completely free app for PC and also for Android.