Table of Contents
iLink is a remote control application that allows you to change color and brightness, timing on/off, and music rhythm, and more. It connects via Bluetooth to your smart devices and works perfectly. Install iLink for PC and control your smart devices right from your workstation.
What is iLink?
If you are looking for something that allows you to control your smart devices. iLink is basically Digital Transformation experts that convert your conventional homes to digital homes. iLink for PC is an application that lets you change color and brightness, timing on/off, and musical rhythm.
It has dual mode Bluetooth technology that is compatible with all of the Android devices and iOS7.1 or later Apple devices. It comes with a built-in Bluetooth speaker, that connects to your Bluetooth devices easily, and allows you to enjoy music anywhere, anytime.
iLink devices are widely used as mood lighting in the living room, dining room, bedroom, playroom, restaurant, hotel, a bar that brings smart lighting to your life. With its latest hardware, muti-control color and audio are also supported making it a diverse application.
Main Features of iLink
- It comes with built-in Bluetooth speakers
- Let you change the color and brightness of lights
- You can control music rhythms with iLink
- Adjust colors between presets
- This application is free of cost and really easy to use.
iLink PC Version
iLink for PC is a remote application that allows you to control smart devices like smart LED bulbs to change its colors and temperature. iLink supports connectivity with two modes of Bluetooth making things easy. You can install iLink on PC which will allow you to control your smart devices from your workstation. Install the iLink PC version with the help of an Android emulator and enjoy it.
Once you download and install Bluestacks or any other Android emulator, you can easily install iLink on PC and play it with all of its features. All details required to download and install iLink for PC are mentioned in this post ahead so keep on reading.
Requirements to install iLink on PC
- You will need a laptop or PC with running Windows or macOS
- Then you have to download an Android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox player
- An active internet connection is also mandatory
- At least 4GB of free hard drive space
- 4GB or more of RAM
- Follow the rest of this tutorial
How to install iLink for PC
- Install the downloaded emulator and open it (I am using Bluestacks).
- Open play store in the emulator.
- Write “iLink” in the search bar.
- Out of search results, tap iLink, and click install.
- Wait for a few minutes to finish the installation.
- After a while, you can see iLink on PC installed.
Top Alternatives for iLink
- Hubble Connect
- iSparkle light
- Remote Link
- Sengled Home
iLink comes with great features like a built-in Bluetooth speaker that smoothly connect to your Bluetooth devices and you can enjoy music anywhere, anytime. iLink allows you to control your smart LED bulbs where you can change color and brightness, also you can set a timer for turning on and off.
If you are looking for an application that will make your life easier then you need to install iLink for PC that will bring convenience to your life. We recommend you to install iLink for your convenience.
All steps have been mentioned in the article, but if you find any issue while installing iLink for PC, you can contact us through the comments section and we will sort out your issue.