Table of Contents
ShareMe is an ad-free P2P file transfer tool that works without connecting to the internet. ShareMe for PC support all Android devices and you can send and receive all types of files.
ShareMe is an ad-free P2P file transfer tool that works without connecting to the internet. ShareMe for PC support all Android devices and you can send and receive all types of files. It allows you to quickly share all types of files like images, videos, music, apps, and files between mobile devices anytime and anywhere.
This sharing application comes with a simple, clean, and user-friendly transfer files interface. All files are sorted into categories like Music, Apps, Images which makes them easy to find and share. It supports all Android devices and you can also use the preinstalled version of ShareMe on Mi Devices or simply download the app from Google Play. It also allows sharing photos, music, videos, apps, documents, and any other file types of unlimited file size.
- It supports multiple languages that include Bahasa Indonesia, Bengali, Chinese, English, Español, Português, ру́сский язы́к, українська мова, and Tiếng Việt.
- You can send files of any size and any extension with Shareme.
- This is probably the only Ad-Free file transfer tool in the market where the simplicity of UI makes you feel comfortable.
- You can resume interrupted transfers that didn’t complete in the first go.
- It has a simple, clean, and user-friendly transfer files interface.
- All files are sorted into categories like Music, Apps, Images, videos which makes them easy to find and share.
- ShareMe transfers file at a very fast speed and claiming it to be 200 times faster as compared to traditional Bluetooth.
- Multiple Languages supported
- Simple Interface
- Easy to connect
- No internet needed
- No file size or extension limitations
- Some bugs of QR code
Check Out :: How to install Capcut for PC
ShareMe is an Android application that lets you share files with lightning speed. Although it is an Android application, you can still install ShareMe on PC and use it to transfer files between your phone and your PC. First of all, you will need to install an Android emulator for which the download link is given below.
With the help of an Android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox App Player, you can install ShareMe on PC as well and enjoy all of its features on a big screen. In the below sections, I have explained every step of how you can install ShareMe for PC. So follow the rest of this article.
- You will need a laptop or PC with running Windows or macOS
- Then you have to download an Android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox player
- An active internet connection is also mandatory
- At least 4GB of free hard drive space
- 4GB or more of RAM
- Follow the rest of this tutorial
Check Out :: Google Play Game for PC
- Install the downloaded emulator and open it (I am using Bluestacks).
- Open play store in the emulator.
- Write “ShareMe” in the search bar.
- Out of search results, tap ShareMe and click install.
- Wait for a few minutes to finish the installation.
- After a while, you can see ShareMe on PC installed.
Google Play Store Rating
ShareMe has 4.6 rating in the Google Play Store.
ShareMe transfers files with ultra-fast speed and they claim that it is 200 times faster than Bluetooth. The maximum transfer rate can reach up to 50mbs. It has great features like multiple language support, sending large files without any size limitation, resuming interrupted downloads, and many more. You can install ShareMe for PC and enjoy unlimited fast file transfer.
All steps have been mentioned in the article, but if you find any issue while installing ShareMe for PC, you can contact us through the comments section and we will sort out your issue.