Table of Contents
- 1 What is KKMoon?
- 2 Can I install KKMOON on PC?
- 3 System Requirements to Install an Android Emulator
- 4 Steps to Install KKMOON via BlueStacks On Windows & Mac
- 5 Installing KKMOON for PC via Nox App Player
- 6 Alternatives for KKMOON
- 7 Review
- 8 FAQs
If you are concern about the security of your property, then you should install KKMoon for PC and you can watch live events happening on your property. It has very good features like pinch to zoom, video playback, and communication.
What is KKMoon?
KKMOON is an application that will connect to your IP camera and will let you monitor your home or office from a distant location. It comes with some amazing features like you can watch the live video of any event happening out there. It also comes with the support of time zone Settings and mobile phone time synchronization.
Moreover, it supports the pinch-to-zoom feature which is very helpful in focusing on a specific area of the screen. You can also record videos and use them for playback later on. You can take screenshots at any time within the application in high definition. Now you can communicate with the help of this application because it supports listening and speaking through the camera.
Can I install KKMOON on PC?
KKMOON is basically built for handheld devices like smartphones and tablets. But if you want to monitor your office or home on a bigger screen, you can install KKMOON for PC with the help of an Android emulator. In fact, you will have sufficient knowledge of how to run Android Apps on Windows 10 PC after this tutorial.
In order to install Bluestacks on PC, you need to first look at system requirements, and once you have all the minimum requirements, you will be able to install KKMOON for PC with ease.
System Requirements to Install an Android Emulator
- You should have an Android emulator like Bluestacks
- If you don’t have it already, you can download it by clicking here
- Then install the downloaded file
- Launch the Bluestacks emulator but make sure you have the right PC (must meet the requirements)
- You can install aCalendar for PC in two different ways (mentioned below)
Steps to Install KKMOON via BlueStacks On Windows & Mac
Install from Google Play store’
- Launch the Bluestacks.
- Log in to the Google Play Store using your Gmail ID.
- Tap on the search bar, and write KKMOON.
- Click install and wait for a while.
- Return to the main menu, and you can see KKMOON installed on your PC.
Install from the APK file
- If you don’t want to install it from Google Playstore, then you should download the apk of KKMOON.
- You can download the apk file here.
- Press the Ctrl + Shift + B keys or click on the Install apk button from the side toolbar.
- Locate the downloaded apk file.
- Select the apk file and wait for installation.
Installing KKMOON for PC via Nox App Player
- You need to get the Nox EXE/DMG and install it on your PC.
- Then register with your Gmail ID.
- Start play services by opening the play app from the home page of Nox Emulator.
- Search for the “KKMOON App” and setup.
- Wait for a while, and KKMOON will be installed on your PC.
Alternatives for KKMOON
KKMOON is a good application and really helpful especially when you want to monitor your home or office from a distant location. The reason it is better to use KKMOON on PC, is that you will be able to view it on a bigger screen.
If you want to know about the same applications that you can use for the sole purpose of surveillance then click here, and you will find tons of applications in the same category. I hope now you know How to run Android Apps on Windows 10 PC or your macOS, but still, if you have any confusion you can reach out to me.
How can I download KKMOON macOS?
You will need to use the BlueStacks 4.1 official in order to download KKMOON macOS.
Is KKMOON available in the App Store?
Yes, its official version is available in the Play Store. In fact, You can download KKMOON with the help of the App Store.
Is KKMOON for PC FREE?
YES. KKMOON is a completely free app for PC and also for Android.
Is it safe to get KKMOON on PC?
YES! it is completely safe to download and install KKMOON on PC. KKMOON for PC is being installed via Google Play Store. There are no unsafe tools/methods involved here.
Can I run KKMOON on Windows PC?
Yes, but with the help of an Android emulator like the BlueStacks 4.2 or the NoxPlayer, you can run KKMOON on Windows.
Is there an official KKMOON PC version?
No, it has no official KKMOON PC version, but the Android version can be used as the KKMOON PC.