Table of Contents
- 1 Overview of Merkury Smart Wifi Camera
- 2 Features of Merkury Smart Wifi Camera
- 3 How to install Merkury Smart Wifi Camera on Windows PC?
- 4 Installing Android Emulator on PC
- 5 Installation Steps of Merkury Wifi Camera in Bluestacks
- 6 Alternatives for Merkury Smart Wifi Camera
- 7 Conclusion
- 8 FAQs
With Merkury Smart Wifi Camera for PC, you can check in on your home anywhere, anytime, and also get alerts, record video, stay protected.
Overview of Merkury Smart Wifi Camera
Merkury Smart Wifi Camera is an online surveillance tool that you can use for monitoring your property. It gives you HD pictures of your home or office while you are away so that you can be updated about your property.
This application comes with amazing different features and it is free as well. It has built-in motion detection that immediately captures when something’s happening and sends a notification directly to your phone. You can easily view all your HD cameras on one app, listen with the built-in mic and talk.
Features of Merkury Smart Wifi Camera
- With the Merkury Smart Wifi Camera application, you can manage your camera directly from your app.
- It has motion detection features which sends totion activated notifications right to your smartphone.
- With Merkury Smart Wifi Camers, you can listen in with built-in mic and communicate with speakerphone.
- You can either watch live streaming or stored footage on micro SD card. You can retrieve the recordings easily.
- One of the most amazing features of Merkury Smart Wifi Camera application is that you can view an unlimited number of cameras in one app.
How to install Merkury Smart Wifi Camera on Windows PC?
As this application is developed for handheld devices for both Android and iOS, and there is no way you can directly install Merkury Smart Wifi Camer on PC. So in order to install it, you will need to download an Android emulator like Bluestacks.
First install the Blustacks emulator, and then you can install Merkury Smart Wifi Camera or any other Android application on your PC. Let us start with installing Bluestacks.
Installing Android Emulator on PC
System Requirements for installing Bluestacks
- At least Microsoft Windows 7.
- The processor should be at least Dual-Core Intel or AMD Processor.
- Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM.
- Minimum of 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Broadband internet connection is also required.
- Up-to-date graphics drivers is also a requirement.
System Requirements for installing Nox App Player
- Windows Operating System should be at least Windows 7.
- macOS should be either Mac Sierra 10.12 or 10.11.
- At least Dual-Core Processor.
- At least 2 GB of RAM.
- At least 2 GB of HDD Space.
- Supports Open GL 2.0 and above.
Installation Steps of Merkury Wifi Camera in Bluestacks
- Run the installed emulator (I am using Bluestacks).
- Go to the Google Play Store, and sign in using your Gmail ID.
- Tap on the search bar and write Merkury Smart Wifi Camera.
- Open it and click install, and wait for the installation to finish.
- Then, go back to your home screen.
- You can see it installed, you can launch it right away.
Alternatives for Merkury Smart Wifi Camera
If you have concerns about your security and you want to have a look at your property even when you are away, then it is one of the best applications that you can install. Among all other features, the best that I personally like is the ability to manage multiple cameras right from one application.
If you ever tried any other application like this, I recommend you to give it a try as you will never regret it. If you have any questions about installing it on your PC, then you can ask us in the comment section.
Can you use Merkury Camer as WebCam?
Yes, you can use it as a Webcam. All you need is free software on the PC that receives and understands the encoded video stream coming in from the IP camera over the local network. Then, converts it into an integrated webcam, selectable in different video conferencing applications.
Is Merkury Camera waterproof?
Yes, the Merkury Camera is specially made for outdoor surveillance which is why it is waterproof. It also works on your phone with Google Assistant so you can see yours outdoors from anywhere.
How do I get my merkury camera to work?
There are three main steps required to get your camera to work.
- Connect the camera, USB cable, and power adapter before plugging it in.
- Use the Merkury app to connect the camera to your Wi-Fi network.
- Adjust the settings, link to a voice assistant, and insert a memory card as required.