Table of Contents
- 1 Overview of Microsoft Teams
- 2 Top Features
- 3 Good
- 4 Bad
- 5 How to Run Android Apps on Windows 10 PC?
- 6 Requirements to install Microsoft Teams PC version
- 7 How to install Microsoft Teams
- 8 Google Play Store Rating
- 9 Alternatives for Microsoft Teams
- 10 Review
- 11 FAQs
- 11.1 How to Run Android Apps on Windows 10 PC?
- 11.2 Is there an official Microsoft Teams PC version?
- 11.3 Can I run Microsoft Teams on Windows?
- 11.4 Is Microsoft Teams available in the Google Play Store?
- 11.5 How can I download Microsoft Teams for macOS?
- 11.6 Is it safe to get Microsoft Teams?
- 11.7 Is Microsoft Teams FREE?
Microsoft Teams on PC is your hub for teamwork, which brings together everything a team needs like chat and threaded conversations, meetings & video conferencing, calling, and content collaboration.
Overview of Microsoft Teams
Microsoft Teams on PC is your hub for teamwork, which brings together everything a team needs like chat and threaded conversations, meetings & video conferencing, calling, and content collaboration with the power of Microsoft 365 applications, and the ability to create and integrate apps and workflows that your business relies on.
You can now also use Microsoft Teams to manage your personal life like chat, make plans, share shopping lists, tasks, and even your location, coordinate events with a fellow club or family members, and make decisions quickly. It provides a single hub to help you stay connected, get organized, and bring balance to your entire life.
Safe and Secure
It offers enterprise-level security and compliance you expect from Microsoft 365, and your storage in the Safe where you and your group can store, access, and share important data like passwords, and other confidential.
It allows you to Chat 1-1, or use group messages or dedicated channels to communicate with the entire team. It also offers HD audio and video calls for scheduled face-to-face meetings from almost anywhere.
Teams offer some amazing organization of files like file sharing & editing on the go makes managing your work projects a breeze. With its Intelligent search, you can find documents, spreadsheets, & photos in chats and team conversations.
You can create a group of multiple people where you can have gossip or share information and also Group dashboards to view important items, shared locations, & upcoming tasks within a group chat. Mention individual team members, or the whole team at once, to get your colleagues’ attention.
With Microsoft Teams, you can share documents in a very secure manner. your personal chats, documents, & files can be securely accessed.
- HD Video Calls
- Easy Document Sharing
- Safe and Secure
- Well organized
- Interface could have been better
- Need some improvements in Video freezing
How to Run Android Apps on Windows 10 PC?
Although Microsoft Teams has a standalone application for Windows, if you want to install the Android version of Microsoft Teams on PC, you will need to install an Andriod emulator first. After that, you can easily enjoy all the features of Microsoft Teams for PC.
With an Android emulator like Bluestacks, you can download and install Microsoft Teams for PC and enjoy all of its features on your PC. Let us first have a look at the requirements of Bluestacks, and also the necessary steps that will help you install the Microsoft Teams PC version.
Requirements to install Microsoft Teams PC version
- Grab a laptop or PC with running Windows or macOS
- Then download an Android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox player
- Connect to an active internet connection
- You will need at least 4GB of free hard drive space
- 4GB or more of RAM for a better experience
- Follow the rest of this tutorial
How to install Microsoft Teams
- Install the downloaded emulator and open it (I am using Bluestacks).
- Open play store in the emulator.
- Write “Microsoft Teams ” in the search bar.
- Out of search results, tap Microsoft Teams, and click install.
- Wait for a few minutes to finish the installation.
- After a while, you can see Microsoft Teams on PC installed.
Google Play Store Rating
Microsoft Teams has 4.2 rating in the Google Play Store.
Alternatives for Microsoft Teams
- Cisco Webex
Microsoft Teams makes video conferencing very easy as we have been taking our online classes through this platform, and we have a really good experience. The only thing that I didn’t like about this is that it requires high-speed internet. If you have a good internet speed, then install Microsoft Teams for PC.
We recommend you install Microsoft Teams for easy communication. All the required steps of installing Microsoft Teams on PC are explained in this tutorial, but if you face any trouble, you can contact us through the comment section.
How to Run Android Apps on Windows 10 PC?
In order to run Android Apps on Windows 10 PC, you will need to install an Android emulator like Bluestacks first.
Is there an official Microsoft Teams PC version?
No, it has no official Microsoft Teams PC version, but the Android version can be used as the Microsoft Teams PC.
Can I run Microsoft Teams on Windows?
Yes, but with the help of an Android emulator like the BlueStacks 4.2 or the NoxPlayer, you can run Microsoft Teams on Windows.
Is Microsoft Teams available in the Google Play Store?
How can I download Microsoft Teams for macOS?
You will need to use the BlueStacks 4.1 official in order to download Microsoft Teams for macOS.
Is it safe to get Microsoft Teams?
YES! it is completely safe to download and install Microsoft Teams. Microsoft Teams for PC is being installed via Google Play Store. There are no unsafe tools/methods involved here.
Is Microsoft Teams FREE?
YES. Microsoft Teams is a completely free app for PC and also for Android.