Table of Contents
My NRS Store allows you to access the main features of your National Retail Solutions POS system from anywhere as long as you have internet connection. You can either use this application on smartphone or you can install My NRS Store for PC and manage your online business.
What is My NRS Store?
If you are an online business owner or if you are thinking of starting an online business, then you should keep it in mind that you need to be vigilant to make it grow. My NRS Store is an application that allows you to access the main features of your National Retail Solutions POS system from anywhere as long as you have an internet connection.
You can access popular features like Sales Statistics and Inventory right from this application. It enables you to easily scan items and add them to your store’s price book. You can also make changes to vendors, users, departments, promotions, and more all for your convenience.
The app also lists popular products for sale from wholesale partners so you can shop for your store from the comfort of your home. It doesn’t matter how many stores or POS systems you have, you can easily access them all from one app account.
Main features of NRS Store
- You can access all the main features of your national retail solution.
- It allows you to keep any eye on your sales Statistics and inventory.
- You can also make changes to vendors, users, departments, and Promotions.
- The app also lists popular products for sale from wholesale partners.
- It lets you control multiple stores or POS systems all from one single application.
- This application is available for free, and you can enjoy it on your phone or PC.
- Remote Access to POS
- View product inventory
- Wholesaler notification
- Easy to use
- No compatibility issues
My NRS Store PC Version
My NRS Store is built for Android handheld devices, however, you can still install My NRS Store for PC with the help of an Android emulator. Then you can manage NRS POS from your workstation. You can access all of the features of My NRS Store on PC.
You will first need to install an Android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox App player, which will enable you to install the My NRS Store PC version where you can enjoy all of its features. In the coming sections, I will show how you can install My NRS Store , so keep reading the article till the end.
Requirements to install My NRS Store on PC
- A laptop or PC with running Windows or macOS
- Download an Android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox player
- You should connect to an active internet connection
- At least 4GB of free hard drive space
- 4GB or more of RAM
- Follow the rest of this tutorial
How to install My NRS Store?
- Install the downloaded emulator and open it (I am using Bluestacks).
- Open play store in the emulator.
- Write “My NRS Store” in the search bar.
- Out of search results, tap My NRS Store, and click install.
- Wait for a few minutes to finish the installation.
- After a while, you can see My NRS Store for PC installed.
You need to install My NRS Store for PC if you are planning of buying NRS POS, else it will be of no use. But if you are an NRS POS buyer, then you will find this application really helpful. You will enjoy using My NRS Store for PC if you run it on your PC.
All the necessary steps and requirements of installing My NRS Store on PC have been explained in this article, but still, if you find any issue while installing the My NRS Store PC version, you can contact us through the comment section.