Table of Contents
NAVER Vibe is an amazing music app that is all tailored to you so you can play your favorite music quickly and easily find the music you like. It comes with great features that make it stand out among its competitors. You can install Naver Vibe on PC and enjoy the best out of music right on your PC.
Ever wished for a music player that kills the need for all other applications related to music? I am going to introduce to one of the best music application Naver Vibe that is all tailored to you so you can play your favorite music quickly and easily find the music you like. What makes this application different from the rest of its competitors is the features that come with it.
It has a feature of DJ station that continuously selects the music that suits your taste if you choose the desired feel and genre. Now you can choose according to your mood and situations. You can keep the songs you like by pressing “Like” and use the “save” function when you don’t have enough data. It makes it very easy as all of these are organized in a library in an easy to hear the way.
- You can select your favorite songs and make a mixtape of all the songs.
- It comes with DJ station selects the music that suits your taste if you choose the desired feel and genre.
- You can save songs in your account if you are short of storage on your phone
- You can check daily the trending songs by checking out the soaring chart to see the songs that have just risen today.
- This application is free of cost and you can use it with ease.
- DJ Station
- Storage Box
- Mix Tapes
- Soaring Chart
- Intuitive User-interface
- Not compatible with all devices
- Comes in the Korean language, not English
Nave Vibe is typically made for the Korean Audience as it comes built-in in the Korean language. If you have a little knowledge of the Korean language, then you have the opportunity to install one of the best music player that is Naver Vibe on PC. It is easy to install Naver Vibe for PC but you will need to install a third-party application.
Once you download and install Bluestacks or any other Android emulator, you can easily install Naver Vibe on PC and play it with all of its features. All details required to download and install Naver Vibe for PC are mentioned in this post ahead so keep on reading.
- You will need a laptop or PC with running Windows or macOS
- Then you have to download an Android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox player
- An active internet connection is also mandatory
- At least 4GB of free hard drive space
- 4GB or more of RAM
- Follow the rest of this tutorial
- Install the downloaded emulator and open it (I am using Bluestacks).
- Open play store in the emulator.
- Write “Naver Vibe” in the search bar.
- Out of search results, tap Naver Vibe, and click install.
- Wait for a few minutes to finish the installation.
- After a while, you can see Naver Vibe on PC installed.
- Pi Music Player
- Geedeon Radio
- Default Music Player
- La Musica
- Samsung Music Player
Packed with great features that lets you save songs and keeps your storage optimum and built-in DJ station makes Naver Vibe for PC a great choice for all music lovers. The major drawback is that you need to have knowledge of Korean language before using this applicaiton.
All steps have been mentioned in the article, but if you find any issue while installing Naver Vibe for PC, you can contact us through the comments section and we will sort out your issue.