Table of Contents
- 1 What is Nox App Player?
- 2 Features of Nox App Player
- 3 System Requirements of Nox App Player
- 4 How to download Nox App Player
- 5 How to Set up Nox App Player
- 6 Pros
- 7 Cons
- 8 Top Alternatives
- 9 Final Thoughts
Nox player is an Android emulator that can empower you to use Android applications on your PC. In this tutorial, I will show you how you can download Nox App Player for PC. What are its requirements and what features it has to offer? So let us start.
What is Nox App Player?
Nox Player is another Android emulator like Bluestacks 4.1, which will enable you to enjoy all of your Android apps and games on your PC. Nox player actually virtually installs Android OS over your current running OS like Windows and macOS, where you can run any of your Android apps.
Nox app player is based on virtualization and creates a virtual environment of the latest android where you can install and run your favorite android apps and games. With a nice and simple and easy to use interface, Nox player is one of the finest choices, when it comes to Android emulators for PC.
Features of Nox App Player
Nox player is an amazing tool in the world of emulators. You can find as many features as you keep on exploring this tool. Today I have brought you main features of Nox player that you can enjoy right away.
With Nox player, you can now open keyboard mapping only with one-click. And you will get the real PC like gaming experience by setting the controls on keyboard, mouse, or gamepad.
Now you can record your complex operations or those tasks that are always done by you, so you don’t have to do it all over again. Just click the macro and it will automatically be done.
You can now use multiple accounts in one emulator by creating multiple instances. Run multiple instances at the same time to play more games. Synchronize the operation in all instances to use multiple gaming accounts.
Nox player is compatible with almost all of the Android apps and games. Which means that you can run as many apps as possible in NOX player.
It will also run that application that requires root access. because Nox Player can be rooted pretty easily to support all the rooted apps and games. This feat is considerably hard to achieve on other Android emulators.
System Requirements of Nox App Player
Nox player will ask for some system requirements in order to give you the freedom of using Android games and apps on your PC. Below are some of the main requirements that you should have in your system.
- Windows XP SP3 or 7/8/10 or macOS
- At least dual core either Intel or AMD
- At least 1.5 GB of RAM
- Minimum of 2GB available hard drive free space
- You will have to start Nox App Player with administrator rights
- A stable and active internet connection
- You should have at least Windows 10
- Multiple cores with support of VT-x or AMD-V, Virtualization technology for better performance
- It is recommended to have 4GB of RAM
- Requires 4GB of Hard drive free space (SSD will be ideal option)
- Updated video graphics drivers.
How to download Nox App Player
In order to download Nox Player, you need to visit the official site. Although, the file is available on many other sites like noxofficial.com and you can easily download it from the mentioned website as well. Just visit the site nad click the download button given in the centert of the screenand it will start your downloading.
Once the emulator is downloaded, just click the downloaded “.exe” file to start the installation process. The installation will take a few moments and then you are good to use Nox App Player.
How to Set up Nox App Player
Setting up the Nox App Player is an easy task, for which all you need is a Google account. You can also use another email address but Google’s address is more convenient for accessing Google play store.
- It is a lightweight emulator
- It offer multiple instances
- You can play games using keyboard controls
- Very fast to load and operate
- This emulator is also totally free
- The application sometimes get stuck
- Few improvements in UI are possible that need to be fixed
Nox player is a very good tool used for Android emulation. The reason I am saying this is because other Android emulators like Bluestacks requires some high end specification in order to run propoerly. Nox player in this regard doesn’t require very high end specs.
We have explained each and everything that you need to know in order to download Nox App Player for PC, still if you find any trouble, you can reach out to us through the comment section.