Table of Contents
- 1 What is Parallel Space?
- 2 Main Features of Parallel Space
- 3 Installing Parallel Space on PC
- 4 Requirements of Bluestacks on PC
- 5 Installation Steps of Parallel Space on Windows PC
- 6 Install Parallel Space in PC with Nox Player
- 7 Conslusion
- 8 FAQs
- 8.0.1 Is there Parallel Space on PC?Parallel Space for PC is free to download and use on all the Windows versions and Mac computers. But you will require an Android emulator. You can install any of the aforementioned emulators on your PC and it will work perfectly fine.
- 8.0.2 Is Parallel Space illegal?
- 8.0.3 The legality of Parallel Space is subject to the user of the application. But it is banned in a few countries already.
- 8.0.4 How do I enable parallel space?
Parallel Space for PC is an application that can help you clone and run multiple accounts of the same app simultaneously, and use themes to style your unique space.
What is Parallel Space?
It allows you to clone and run multiple accounts of the same app simultaneously, and use themes to style your unique space.
Parallel Spac is one of the top-ranked tools on Android, as it helps more than 90 million users log on to multiple accounts at the same time on one device and highlight their own style. It also protects user privacy by making apps invisible on devices with the Incognito Installation feature.
All the users are able to customize themes of their cloned apps and the themes of Parallel Space to style their own space. This application supports 24 languages, and be compatible with most Android apps. Get Parallel Space immediately to manage multiple accounts, protect privacy, and customize your own space.
Main Features of Parallel Space
Multiple Accounts Login
Its balances between users’ life and work easily. Also, it doubles users’ online gaming experience and has more fun. Almost all apps are supported for a second account in Parallel Space. Data from both accounts won’t interfere with each other.
With Parallel Space, you can hide users’ secret apps without worrying about prying eyes by keeping apps only in secret space as it protects user privacy with a security lock.
Within the application, a theme store is integrated and a list of customized themes is ready for users to apply to style their own space. To style a unique space with a customized theme. The user can switch fast the different themes by one-tap with their moods.
One Tap Switch
You can run two accounts simultaneously and switch between them fast with one tap to effectively manage different accounts.
Parallel Space is based on multiDroid, the first application virtualization engine on Android that provides a powerful, stable & easy-to-use experience.
Installing Parallel Space on PC
In order to install Parallel Space on PC, you will need to download an Android emulator like Bluestacks, or Nox App Player. If you have a good PC, then any of the mentioned emulators will run on it but if you have a mid-range PC, then you need to have a look at the requirements of Bluestacks.
Below are the requirements if you want to install Bluestacks on your PC. There is also a comparison of minimum and recommended requirements that you can refer to in the picture.
Requirements of Bluestacks on PC
- You should have a laptop or PC running Windows or macOS
- Need to download Android emulators like Bluestacks or Nox player
- Google Account or any other email ID
- At least 4GB of free hard drive space
- An internet connection with decent speed
- At least 4GB of RAM
Installation Steps of Parallel Space on Windows PC
- To begin frist, install Bluestacks.
- Then double-click its icon from desktop to launch it.
- After that, you need to log in to Google account from within Bluestacks.
- Click on “My Apps” button in the emulator.
- Then look for Parallel Space and click on install.
- You will see search result for Parallel Space app just install it, find here the app whose developer is listed as LBE Tech
Install Parallel Space in PC with Nox Player
- First download Nox App Player, and install it.
- After installing run Nox Player in PC, and login to Google account.
- Tap on the search bar and write Parallel Space.
- Install Parallel Space on your Nox Player.
- Once installation is completed, you will be able to run Parallel Space on your PC.
If you are tired of using multiple phones just to use different accounts on it, then Parallel Space is definitely something that you need to install. You can even install Parallel Space on PC and use multiple accounts.
It is safe and secure and also offers customization that makes it a very good choice in its category. It has a rating of 4.5 in the Google Play Store
Is there Parallel Space on PC?
Parallel Space for PC is free to download and use on all the Windows versions and Mac computers. But you will require an Android emulator. You can install any of the aforementioned emulators on your PC and it will work perfectly fine.
Is Parallel Space illegal?
The legality of Parallel Space is subject to the user of the application. But it is banned in a few countries already.
How do I enable parallel space?
Open Parallel Space and select the app you want to be run under Parallel Space. If your app isn’t listed, tap the “+” button at the bottom and select the app you want to add from the list of installed apps on your device. Once you’ve selected the app, a Parallel Space will be created for that app and you’ll be good to go.