Table of Contents
Pi Music Player is one of the most popular music players out there, consisting of a variety of features that allow users not only to listen to music but also to share and edit music. You can also install Pi Music Player for PC and enjoy all of its features on your PC. Let me show you how you can install Pi Music Player on PC.
Overview of Pi Music Player
Pi Music Player is one of the most popular Music Players available on the Google Play Store. It comes with a variety of features that allow users not only to Listen to Music but also share and edit music, Pi Music Player is sure to become your default audio player.
This application is crafted with intuitive controls and stunning design as Pi Music Player comes in four stunning themes like Gloss, Dark, Black, and Light. This is really great for music lovers as it features versatile equalizer with over 25 Presets, Bass Boost, Virtualizer, and 3D-Reverb Effects that provide an immersive listening experience.
Top Features of Pi Music Player
- Equipped with ringtone cutter for trimming your favorite ringtone
- Also comes with floating video player
- Features four magnificent themes for a colorful experience
- Supports a 5 band equalizer with over 25 presets
- It has a unique share feature powered by Send-Anywhere called Pi Power share
- Pi Music Player lets you browse across millions of YouTube music videos
- Easy to use interface
- YouTube content supported
- Audiobooks & Podcasts
- Power Saver Mode
- Floating Video Player
- 5-Band Equalizer
- Shuffle Algorithm is not very good
- Some features not available in free version
Check Out :: Lark Player for PC
Pi Music Player PC Version
Pi Music Player for PC is a great application that comes all in one as a music player and music editor as well. You will find it one of the most convenient applications out there. You can install Pi Music Player on PC as well with the help of an Android emulator.
When you install the Android version of the Pi Music Player on PC, you will access all of its features. You can install Pi Music Player for PC with the help of an Android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox App Player. Follow the rest of this article to know how you can install Pi Music Player on PC.
Requirements to install Pi Music Player on PC
- First of all, you must have a desktop or laptop. with Windos7/8/10 or Mac Operating system.
- You need an Android emulator like Bluestacks, you can easily download here.
- At least 4GB of free hard drive space.
- A minimum of 4GB RAM (the bigger the RAM, Better will be the performance).
- You should follow this tutorial until the end.
How to install Pi Music Player for PC
- Install the downloaded Android emulator and then log into it with your Google Account.
- Launch the emulator and open play store in it.
- Search for Pi Music Player and install it
- Let the app install, and Pi Music Player will appear in the emulator and also on your Desktop.
- You can now launch the Pi Music Player PC and start using it
Best Alternatives for Pi Music Player
- Rocket Player
- Music Player
- MP3 Music Player
- Default Music Player
Pi Music Player on PC offers other features such as sleep-time, hide folders, playlist backup and restore, and much more making it the most complete music player in the Google Play Store. It is available in more than 25 languages. It also has a premium paid versions where you get tons of other exciting features.
All steps have been mentioned in the article, but if you find any issue while installing Pi Music Player for PC, you can contact us through the comments section and we will sort out your issue.