In this tutorial, I will show you how to install V380 Pro for PC. You can download V380 Pro for PC and laptop and make use of all features. But before that let me introduce you to V380 Pro software.
V380 Pro is a premium video monitoring service just like IP WebCam. It is an alternative to the traditional home security system. You can monitor your home or office from your smartphone. You can easily live stream a video or record a video for playback. You can remotely monitor your concerned place. V380 Pro allows you to connect cloud camera devices from any remote location with this application.
It has stunning features like voice talkback. This feature enables you to talk back from anywhere. This application supports motion detection. With motion detection, you can focus an object or a point and when there is the motion of object it automatically keeps monitoring. Furthermore, with the motion detection feature, it starts alarming as well. The recordings are directly stored in the cloud. It means that you don’t have to worry about data being lost. With the alarming system of V380 Pro, you can receive any abnormal message of places of your concern
Check out: Download Zoom Rooms for PC on Windows & macOS
All the recorded videos are stored in the cloud. Videos are kept secured with an advanced encryption system. You can share screen with friends and family so that they can monitor with ease. This Android application can also run in Windows or Mac powered laptops and PC. All these features are available and you can monitor on a bigger screen. Detail of how to install “V380 Pro for PC” is stepwise mentioned in this post. But before, let us have a look at the main features of V380 Pro.
Features of V380 Pro
This application is loaded with amazing features. Features like voice talkback, motion detection and motion trajectory alarms makes it very versatile application. Main features are listed down below.
- It offers device sharing, you can share with your friends and family
- Automatic capture motion trajectory and then shooting alarm
- Videos are stored on cloud means much more secure with encryption option
- Control your IP camera remotely from anywhere
- Motion detection alarm upon any unusual movement
- Security of data because of encryption
- Provides real time monitoring
How to install V380 Pro for PC
With the help of an Android emulator, you can easily download and install V380 Pro for PC. Android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox Player will easily do the job. Follow the below steps regarding “how to install V380 Pro for PC” to enjoy V380 Pro on a bigger screen of your PC or laptop.
- Download any Android Emulator like Bluestack, AndyOS, and RemixOS Player, in my case I use Bluestacks
- Run the downloaded emulator and install it in your PC
- Set up emulator using your Google Account (You can use your existing Google ID or Create a new One)
- Once you have set up emulator, open Playstore and write “V380 Pro” and press search button
- From search results, click on the “V380 Pro” application icon and install it
- Once the installation is finished, you will have the”V380 Pro” installed on your PC or laptop
- Now you can easily monitor your home right from your smartphone
V380 Pro is a complete package when it comes to monitoring your home remotely. With amazing features like voice talkback, motion detection and security of videos on the cloud with encryption make V380 Pro a good choice. This detailed tutorial on how to download V380 Pro for PC shows all the features of this application. All details have been mentioned in the post regarding its installation in PC. Still, if you find any trouble, contact us through the comment section.