Table of Contents
If you are looking for a cool and fun video editor, then you should install Video Star that lets you create incredible fan edits and amazing lip-sync music videos. It comes with amazing features and you can install Video Star for PC as well and today I will show you how to install Video Star on PC.
What is the Video Star?
If you are looking for a compact video editing software, then its time to install Video Star that allows you to Create incredible fan edits and amazing lip-sync music videos with Video Star. It comes with thousands of effects to color, animate, enhance, warp, combine, and re-time clips. All this helps in creating pure magic from photos and videos.
Video Star includes tons of free features or gets an All-Access Pass to unlock everything, including your amazing editing skills. It has great features like you can use keyframe and also you can edit multiple layers. With features like Map velocity and Curve timing, you can do wonders and create masterpieces.
- It comes with built-in effects and amazing filters.
- You can also animate your created video which is really cool.
- It lets you change the speed of video like you can slow down the motion or fast forward it.
- You can change the color tone of your entire video as well.
- It allows you to edit multiple layers at a time.
- Multi-Layer Editing
- Changing Video Color
- Built-in Filters
- Easy to use
- Change video speed
- To access all the features, you have to upgrade to paid version
Video Star PC version
As said earlier, this application is made for handheld devices like smartphones and tablets and no version for Windows or macOS is available. Yet you can install Video Star for PC with the help of an Android emulator. First, you will need to install an Android emulator and then you can install Video Star or any other Android application on your PC.
With the help of an Android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox App Player, you can install Video Star on PC as well and enjoy all of its features on a big screen. In the below sections, I have explained every step of how you can install a Video Star for PC. So follow the rest of this article.
Requirements to install Video Star on PC
- A laptop or PC with running Windows or macOS
- Download an Android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox player
- You should connect to an active internet connection
- At least 4GB of free hard drive space
- 4GB or more of RAM
- Follow the rest of this tutorial
How to install Video Star for PC
- Install the downloaded emulator and open it (I am using Bluestacks).
- Open play store in the emulator.
- Write “Video Star” in the search bar.
- Out of search results, tap Video Star, and click install.
- Wait for a few minutes to finish the installation.
- After a while, you can see Video Star on PC installed.
Best alternatives for Video Star
- Mega Photo
- Glitch Video
If you are looking for something that is super easy to use and comes with great features and easy to use interface, then Video star for PC is one of the best choices. The only downside of this application is that it will cost you $4.99/month, $12.99/three months, or $29.99/year.
But it is not a big deal if you are mad about video editing and this kind of stuff.
All steps have been mentioned in the article, but if you find any issue while installing Video Star on PC, you can contact us through the comments section and we will sort out your issue.