Table of Contents
With Voloco you can do wonders as Voloco is a real-time voice-processing app that combines automatic tuning, harmony, and vocoding. Packed with tons of features, Voloco is one of the best application that performs voice-processing in real-time. Install the Voloco PC version if you need some voice editing but can’t find a suitable application.
Overview of Voloco
When it comes to processing voice in real-time, nothing can replace Voloco. Voloco is basically a real-time voice-processing app that combines automatic tuning, harmony, and vocoding. It may Pick a track from your music collection or it may also access Voloco’s free beat library to sing or rap over, and Voloco will guess the key of the track and tune your voice to that key.
Voloco comes with a variety of amazing features like it allows you to record your performances in audio or video so you can easily share them. It enables you to create your own music video selfie! Post it to Instagram and tag us. The best thing is if Voloco likes your created music, it will share it from Voloco’s official social media account and you will get fame for free.
It comes with two flavors of auto vocal tune, a rich harmony preset, a monster vocoder, and noise reduction. It also has supports Add stereo width, thickness, and heft to your vocals with Modern Rap 1 and Extended harmonies and effects that are great for ad-libs with Modern Rap 2.
Top Features of Voloco
- You can share the created voice notes
- It allows you to finish your mix with another app
- Comes with professional-quality tracks
- Packed with built-in beat library
- Dozens of presets
- Two modes i.e. Modern Rap 1 and Modern Rap 2
- Tons of presets
- Built-in library
- Professional quality tracks
- Integration with other apps
- Share your own notes
Voloco PC version
Voloco PC is a great application for those who enjoy creating music of their own. Voloco is basically an Android application and you won’t find the Voloco PC version, but you can install Voloco on PC by first installing a third-party application called an Android emulator.
With the help of an Android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox App Player, you can install Voloco on PC as well and enjoy all of its features on a big screen. In the below sections, I have explained every step of how you can install Voloco for PC. So follow the rest of this article
Requirements to install Voloco on PC
- A laptop or PC with running Windows or macOS
- Download an Android emulator
- You should connect to an active internet connection
- At least 4GB of free hard drive space
- 4GB or more of RAM
- Follow the rest of this tutorial
How to install Voloco for PC
- Install the downloaded emulator and open it (I am using Bluestacks).
- Open play store in the emulator.
- Write “Voloco” in the search bar.
- Out of search results, tap Voloco, and click install.
- Wait for a few minutes to finish the installation.
- After a while, you can see Voloco on PC installed.
Alternatives for Voloco
- Rap Maker
- Audio Lab
- Voice Over
- Singing App
- Tune me
As said earlier, if you love music and love playing with voice notes then Voloco PC is one of the best application you will find. Not only you create your own tracks from scratch, but also it offers amazing built-in beat and very good quality tracks that you can incorporat into your voice notes.
All steps have been mentioned in the article, but if you find any issue while installing Voloco on PC, you can contact us through the comments section and we will sort out your issue.