Table of Contents
Weatherspoon for PC is a free application built for a pub company called Weatherspoon where you can order food and drinks from your phone, and have them delivered to your table. You can get some best deals while using this application, and also go through menus at any time.
What is Weatherspoon?
Wetherspoon is a pub company based in Watford, England, operating in the United Kingdom and Ireland. Weatherspoon is an Android application built for this setup where you can order food and drinks from your phone, and have them delivered to your table. Not only ordering food, but you can also use this application to find out the nearest Weatherspoon pub in your area.
Not only finding a pub, but it will also give you all the details about that specific pub including contact number, directions, rating, and more. If you want your order to be delivered, you can browse through the menu, and then order whatever you want to eat. You can also take advantage of the reorder function to purchase rounds, when in a group. It allows you to book a stay hotel as well.
Main Features of Weatherspoon
- You can order food and drinks with the Wetherspoon app, from your phone, and have them delivered to your table.
- You can use this application to find out the nearest pub in your area.
- It will also give you all the required details regarding a specific pub.
- You can use the feature of reordering function to purchase rounds, when in a group.
- Paying is really simple like either use your card or other popular payment methods.
- Order food
- Get directions
- Book Stay hotels
- Simple Payment process
- Reorder feature
- Won’t search for anything option that isn’t spelled or phrased exactly
- Region Specific, only functional in England & Ireland
Weatherspoon PC Version
Weatherspoon is great app if you are looking to find a pub near you or if you are planning to order some food to be delivered. Weatherspoon is an Android based application but you can also run Weatherspoon for PC with the help of an Android emulator.
You will first need to install an Android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox App player, which will enable you to install the Weatherspoon PC version where you can enjoy all of its features. In the coming sections, I will show how you can install Weatherspoon on PC, so keep reading the article till the end.
Requirements to install Weatherspoon on PC
- A laptop or PC with running Windows or macOS
- Download an Android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox player
- You should connect to an active internet connection
- At least 4GB of free hard drive space
- 4GB or more of RAM
- Follow the rest of this tutorial
How to install Weatherspoon for PC
- Install the downloaded emulator and open it (I am using Bluestacks).
- Open play store in the emulator.
- Write “Weatherspoon” in the search bar.
- Out of search results, tap Weatherspoon, and click install.
- Wait for a few minutes to finish the installation.
- After a while, you can see Weatherspoon for PC installed.
Google Play Store Rating
Weatherspoon has 4.3 rating in the Google Play Store.
If you are a resident of England or Ireland, where Weatherspoon pub can easily be found, and you can really make use of this application, then we recommend you to install Weatherspoon for PC. It offers a clean interface and a very simple payment method. The only thing that is a bit troublesome, is the search facility that requires exact spelling.
All the necessary steps and requirements of installing Weatherspoon on PC have been explained in this article, but still, if you find any issue while installing the Weatherspoon PC version, you can contact us through the comment section.