Table of Contents
- 1 What is Xfinity Stream
- 2 Features of Xfinity Stream
- 3 Pros & Cons of Xfinity Stream
- 4 Xfinity Stream PC version
- 5 Requirements to install Xfinity Stream for PC
- 6 Installtion Steps for Xfinity Stream PC
- 7 Top Xfinity Stream Alternative Apps
- 8 Our Review
- 9 FAQs
Xfinity Stream opens a world of all new experiences when it comes to live streaming. You can enjoy this Android application on your PC as well. This tutorial is all about how you can download and install Xfinity Stream for PC.
What is Xfinity Stream
Xfinity stream is yet another live streaming application just like MaxStream where you can enjoy watching live TV on your smartphone. Now you can turn any screen into a TV with the Xfinity Stream app. It features over 200+ TV channels which makes it one of the best choice.
Not only live TV streaming but you can also watch movies on demand in this application. Moreover you can schedule DVR recordings from any device using Xfinity Stream. This Android application can also be enjoyed in your PC and later is this article, I will show you how you can install Xfinity Stream PC version in your system.
Features of Xfinity Stream
Turn any Screen to TV
With over 200+ channels of different cateogires, you can enjoy live TV on any of your streaming devices like smartphone, tablet, Android TV and much more.
Live Sports update
You get updates of latest sports happenings in the world. If you are a sports lover like me, you can not deny the importance of this application for keeping yourself up to date.
Record Live TV
You can record your Live streaming TV by scheduling DVR recordings from any device as it is compatible with multiple devices.
On demand Shows
It offers video on demand feature which will let you watch your favorite show anywhere anytime. Now you can enjoy video on-demand service right after your subscription.
Download DVR Library
You can also watch your shows or movies offline by downloading your recordings and movie library to watch offline. This is a really good feature and time saving one as well.
Pros & Cons of Xfinity Stream
- On demand shows and movies
- Recording of Live TV
- Amazing collection of TV Channels
- Compatible with many devices
- Best for sports lover
- Not available in the Play store
- It is not free and you have to pay for subscription
Xfinity Stream PC version
Xfinity Stream is no doubt awesome platform for online TV and videos on demand but the problem is that you can’t run it Xfinity Stream on PC directly. I will show you how how Xfinity Stream PC version can be installed on your PC.
Just install any Android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox App Player and follow the rest of this tutorial to get the job done. Below mentioned are few requirements for installing Android emulator for PC. First, let us go through it.
Requirements to install Xfinity Stream for PC
- You need a laptop or PC with running Windows or macOS
- Also, download Android emulators like Bluestacks or Nox player
- Google Account or any other email ID
- Active Xfinity Subscription needed.
- You need an active and stable internet connection
- 4GB of free hard drive space
- 4GB of RAM
- Follow the rest of this tutorial
Installtion Steps for Xfinity Stream PC
- Launch the downloaded emulator by installing it (I am using Bluestacks).
- Open Google Play inside the emulator.
- Write “Xfinity Stream” in the play store’s search bar to find Xfinity Stream.
- As you find the app, install it.
- Open Xfinity Stream after installation ends, and log in with your subscription details.
- You can use Xfinity Stream for PC now.
Top Xfinity Stream Alternative Apps
- Video and TV Cast
- Green Stream TV
- Just Watch
- Spectrum TV
This application is really cool when it comes to number of channels that is it provides over 200 channels of different categories. You can also watch the video on demand as it offers this feature as well. You can stay up to date regarding your favorite sports news.
This application is hgihly recommended for a try and we are sure you will like it and start using it as permenant TV streaming app. Do give us your feedback through the comment section of what your experience is about this app.
Is Xfinity stream available in the Google Play Store?
No, its official version is not available in the Play Store. In fact, You can download Xfinity PC here.
Can I run Xfinity stream on Windows?
With the help of an Android emulator like the BlueStacks 4.2 or the NoxPlayer, you can run the Xfinity stream for PC on Windows.
How can I download Xfinity Stream for macOS?
Use the BlueStacks 4.1 official in order to download Xfinity Stream for macOS.
Is there an official Xfinity Stream PC version?
No, it has no official PC version, but the Android version can be used as the Xfinity Stream PC.
Is Xfinity Stream for PC FREE?
YES. Xfinity Stream is a completely free app for PC and also for Android.
Can I download Xfinity Stream for Laptop?
Yes, you can run Xfinity Stream on any Laptop powered by Windows or macOS.