Table of Contents
Zvuk helps people find the right music for any moment and mood. It contains thousands of curated playlists, top charts, and personalized recommendations all in the single application. You can install Zvuk for PC and enjoy the best of offline music on your PC while doing your daily tasks.
Overview of Zvuk
Zvuk is an application built with the aim of providing maximum convenience to all the music lovers especially for Russia and its surrounding regions. Zvuk actually helps people find the right music for any moment and mood. It comes with thousands of curated playlists, top charts, and personalized recommendations all this in the single application.
Zvuk Catalog includes a variety of music that includes pop, rock, Russian rap, chanson, disco, trance, techno, blues, metal, jazz, hip-hop, classical music, and soundtracks, which means that you can find any genre in the corresponding playlist. It has a vast collection of music tracks like you can listen to any music without limits making it a whooping 40 million tracks at your disposal.
It is a paid application and the first month of subscription is free for all new users. The subscription will be automatically renewed a day before the end of the current period for a period similar to the previous one. If you purchase a subscription during the trial period, its unused portion is canceled.
Top features of Zvuk
- You can listen to any music with over 40 million tracks at your disposal
- It allows you to save music to a personal collection
- Enable you to download tracks and listen to them offline
- Smooth experience without any ads
- Listen to music in high-quality mp3 with a bitrate of 320 kbit/s
- Zvuk also supports adjusting storage for downloaded music
- Unique Music Stories
- Daily Recommendations
- Over 40 Million tracks
- Download option
- Lyrics for favorite songs
- Multiple themes
- Paid Content
- Region-Specific, only works in Russia and surrounding region
Zvuk PC Version
Zvuk is an Android application and no official Zvuk PC version is available for either Windows or macOS but you can still install Zvuk for PC and I will show you how to do it. It is a fairly easy process and follows this tutorial to know how you can install Zvuk on PC.
Once you download and install Bluestacks or any other Android emulator, you can easily install Zvuk on PC and play it with all of its features. All details required to download and install Zvuk for PC are mentioned in this post ahead so keep on reading.
Requirements to install Zvuk on PC
- You will need a laptop or PC with running Windows or macOS
- Then you have to download an Android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox player
- An active internet connection is also mandatory
- At least 4GB of free hard drive space
- 4GB or more of RAM
- Follow the rest of this tutorial
How to install Zvuk for PC
- Install the downloaded emulator and open it (I am using Bluestacks).
- Open play store in the emulator.
- Write “Zvuk” in the search bar.
- Out of search results, tap Zvuk, and click install.
- Wait for a few minutes to finish the installation.
- After a while, you can see Zvuk on PC installed.
Top Alternatives for Zvuk
- Yandex Music
- FM Play
- Music Player
- Music Online
- Pi Music Player
If you find yourself a music lover, and pay for it, then you should go for Zvuk as it comes with stunning features and the best of all is you can have experience of ad-free music. We recommend you to use this application at least for once and you will find it amazing.
All steps have been mentioned in the article, but if you find any issue while installing Zvuk for PC, you can contact us through the comments section and we will sort out your issue.